martes, 31 de octubre de 2017

It’s My Succulents 2018 Calendar! Amazing tips

Every year I create a calendar for friends and family who appreciate the beauty of succulents. The main criterion for each image is that I’d enjoy looking at it for a month. Some years, creating a calendar gives me a reason (and a deadline) for painting watercolors. Other years, I select the best photos from thousands in my files.

Over the years, the calendar has become a top seller at Zazzle.com. Zazzle keeps 90% of the sales price, but creating a calendar is easy, the quality is excellent, and in any case, I never meant it to be a money-maker. If my earnings pay for calendars I buy to give away, I’m thrilled.

The regular price is $22. Zazzle invariably has a sale going on, but you have to get their emails to know which items and how much…unless you wait until Black Friday, when pretty much everything is deeply discounted.

Debra Lee Baldwin calendar

Images in my Succulents 2018 calendar are from my new book, the completely revised and updated second edition of “Designing with Succulents”. 

The post It’s My Succulents 2018 Calendar! appeared first on Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin http://ift.tt/2z1Xqmw
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario