domingo, 7 de enero de 2018

What’s Your Ultimate Aloe? Amazing tips

My ultimate aloes are any large, sculptural species with brilliant, Popsicle-like flowers that make striking garden plants even when not in bloom. Midwinter is peak aloe season and an excellent time to shop for them. Learn about lovely, easy-care aloes and see how they enhance gardens large and small in my book, Designing with Succulents (2nd ed.). 

Order nurseryman Jeff Moore’s beautifully illustrated Aloes and Agaves in Cultivation through my website and get 10% off

To determine what aloes you have or might add to your garden, visit my website’s Aloe Gallery for 50+ labeled photos.

Also enjoy my recently released videos:
Spectacular Aloes in Flower (NEW)
Hannah Jarson’s Aloe Eden

Above: Aloe ferox at Desert Theater nursery, Escondido, CA. From my video, Spectacular Aloes in Flower.

 

The post What’s Your Ultimate Aloe? appeared first on Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin http://ift.tt/2ADZH4p
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario