lunes, 24 de junio de 2019

See 150+ Living Bouquets of Succulents Amazing tips

Enjoy and find inspiration in my gallery of 150+ floral-style arrangements. Each is a living bouquet that features primarily rosette succulents. See more in my book Succulent Container Gardens and my Pinterest page of the same name.

I have a video that'll help you when your potted combos lose their compactness over time: How to Refresh an Overgrown Succulent Container Garden (4:32).

Join the more than 3,000 students who have taken my seven-session online class: Stunning Succulent Arrangements.

Where to buy rosette succulents online

Mountain Crest Gardens

Leaf and Clay

Gallery of Floral-Style Succulent Arrangements

This gallery shows floral-style succulent arrangements by myself and designers I admire. I hope I got the credits right---if you see a mistake or omission, do let me know. Feel free to share!

Succulent Container Garden (c) Debra Lee Baldwin

Succulent Container Design

Succulent Container Design Design ideas and must-dos for beautiful, easy-care potted succulents Here you’ll find info on succulent container design in articles and videos. Scroll down to see what interests you and meets your needs. Also enjoy and find inspiration in my gallery of 150+ floral-style arrangements! Designing Succulent Container Gardens DIY Floral-Style Succulent Centerpiece…

The post See 150+ Living Bouquets of Succulents appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin http://bit.ly/2x9myVV
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario