miércoles, 13 de octubre de 2021

See my Succulent Watercolor Calendar Amazing tips

I'm pleased to announce my 2022 Succulent Watercolor Calendar! It features new, vibrant watercolors based on my favorite photos of succulent plants.

My calendars and other succulent-themed gift items are available from Succulent Chic, my online Zazzle store. I use Zazzle because their production values are high and there’s no overhead, leaving me free to paint and design. Zazzle keeps 90% of the sales price, so it's really just a hobby. But one I love!

Claim your discount

Never pay full price at Zazzle. They offer discounts nearly every day, so be sure to enter the code at check-out (it's at the top of their screen). FYI, if you're purchasing gifts, Zazzle can mail them directly to the recipient for you.

For desert rats, I've also re-released my popular Cactus Calendar, which features photos of symmetrical cacti and those with exceptional character.

Cactus Calendar cover (c) Debra Lee Baldwin

Cactus Calendar cover

See my method

I don't draw the image but rather use a light table (or a bright window) to transfer main lines onto watercolor paper. I made the video to show you how. If I can do it, so can you!

Succulents 2022 calendar

The post See my Succulent Watercolor Calendar appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/3aBvO9c
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario