sábado, 9 de julio de 2022

Top 20 Succulent Types at a Glance Amazing tips

https://youtu.be/1EFIWYOdNPA

I created my video "Top 20 Succulent Types at a Glance" because of an email question I get asked often: "Can you ID my succulent?"

Since I live and breathe succulents, it's easy for me to recognize many---not always species or cultivar, but usually the genus. (Cacti are more tricky, although I do know a cactus when I see one.)

To make things easy to remember and provide a useful overview, in the video I take you on a tour of 20 types all succulent lovers should know at a glance.

Need more on a particular variety? Go to:

Aeonium page on my site, my Aeonium playlist on YouTube

Agave page on my site, my Agave video on YouTube

Aloe page on my site, my Aloe playlist on YouTube

Beaucarnea -- On my site, Succulents for Easy-Care Landscapes

Cacti page on my site, my Cactus playlist on YouTube

Cotyledon -- In my book, Designing with Succulents, pp 201-203

Crassula page on my site, Debra Defends Jade Plant on YouTube

Dasylirion, No-Water Succulents on my site

Dudleya page on my site

Echeveria page on my site, my Echeveria playlist on YouTube

Euphorbia page on my site, Landscape Euphorbias on YouTube

Haworthia DIY on my site, also on YouTube

Ice Plant page on my site, my Ice Plant video on YouTube

Kalanchoe page on my site, my Kalanchoe video on YouTube

Portulacaria afra page on my site, Portulacaria afra video

Sansevieria -- Shade Succulents page on my site, my Sansevieria Arrangement on YouTube

Sedum on my site, Sedum video on YouTube

Sempervivum on my site, Sempervivum arrangement on YouTube

Senecio page on my site, Senecio prune-and-replanting on YouTube

Yuccas, No-Water Succulents page on my site

 

 

 

The post Top 20 Succulent Types at a Glance appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/ECX5JT9
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario