miércoles, 15 de noviembre de 2023

The Succulent Lovers’ Wish List Amazing tips

I ran across these while shopping online for succulent-specific tools and special gifts for friends. They're worthy of any succulent lover's wish list, including my own! Let me know if you agree in the comments below. Note: Most links are affiliate.

Plush Succulent Pillow

Above: Made of soft "micro plush" material, this three-dimensional rosette succulent pillow makes a beautiful, super cushy accent piece. Hand-sewn and flat on the underside. Weighs 1 lb.; size is 14 x 11.8 x 8.5 inches.

Succulent Shower Curtain/s

One of many succulent shower curtains 

Did you know that for under $20 you can visually transform a bathroom or powder room into a succulent garden? I'm blown away by all the succulent shower curtain styles. What I love about the one above is the lizard, but several showing potted succulents on shelves are tempting, too.

 

Three-panel succulent scenes

Succulent three-panel wall art

Succulent three-panel wall art

I'd like to borrow this idea using my own images to sell at Succulent Chic, my online store. But no way can I beat the price of these three stretched canvas prints, each 12 x 16 inches. Comes with hooks, ready to hang. Total weight 2 lbs.

Also check out this 16 x 24-inch Agave americana trio ~

3-panel agave scene

And this set featuring haworthias and a sansevieria (that pale green background!). Size 16"x24"x3".

Stained Glass Succulents and Suncatchers

String of Pearls suncatcher

I'm a sucker for anything that glows in the sun. This string-of-pearls suncatcher delights me, as do these stained-glass windowsill succulents. Not to mention that their only care is to be dusted!

Succulent Plants and Accessories

Succulent sampler gift box

Succulent sampler gift box

Nine perfectly packaged succulents arrive ready to go into individual pots or to combine in a floral-style container arrangement. From Mountain Crest Gardens.

Be sure to check out Mountain Crest's selection of Unusual Succulent Varieties too.

Set of Six Ceramic Pots

White ceramic pots for succulents

White ceramic pots for succulents

Each is 3.15-in. diameter. These have drain holes and come with bamboo trays to protect windowsills and countertops.

Concrete Succulent Pots

Concrete windowsill pots

Concrete windowsill pots

This eye-catching trio juxtaposes a silvery-gray industrial material with patterns that are sleek and contemporary. Perfect for a windowsill in an upscale home. Each 3 x 3 x 3.2 inches. Yes, they drain!

Bag of Horticultural Pumice

Horticultural Pumice

Horticultural pumice

A thoughtful gift to accompany plants and/or pots, pumice serves as top-dressing that gives containers a finished look. And when added to soil, it enhances aeration and absorbs excess moisture. 2 dry quarts.

My Book: Succulent Container Gardens 
Book: Succulent Container Gardens

When giving plants, pots and pumice, do include my book, Succulent Container Gardens.

Signed book plate

Signed and personalized book plate

Want to give a signed, personalized copy of any of my books? Book plates autographed by me are free to my newsletter subscribers. Simply hit "reply" to any newsletter and I'll sign a book plate however you like (i.e. "To Javier and Zoey from Theodora," and add: "Enjoy! Debra Lee Baldwin." I'll mail it to you or directly to them.

Give a subscription to "Celebrating the Joy of Succulents"

Debra Lee Baldwin's newsletter

My newsletter presents expert info, must-knows, design ideas, cool plants, and whatever I run across that has me excited and eager to share.

Granted, my newsletter's free, but no matter. This is all about being thoughtful and kind to your succulent-fanatic friend.

Succulent Socks

Succulent socks

Succulent socks

A friend gave me a cute pair of succulent socks that I wear often and that invariably get compliments. So when I saw these (there are many more), I had to have them! Most fit women's shoe sizes 5-10.5.

Cactus weeder

Cactus weeder

Cactus weeder

This inexpensive tool---actually a fish-hook extractor---makes a super stocking stuffer. Btw, it's what The Ruth Bancroft Garden uses to groom spiny succulents.

Pet collars, leashes, bandanas, seat belt buckles and bows

Succulent dog collar

My pup doesn't need a new collar and leash...or does he? This set would be a great conversation-starter with other dog-walkers here in the 'hood. (And he'd look so cute.)

Also be sure to...

The post The Succulent Lovers’ Wish List appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/RVl9mKy
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario