miércoles, 24 de enero de 2024

What Grow Lights Do You Use? Amazing tips

If you grow succulents indoors, what lighting do you recommend?

Kristen R in Philadelphia is asking how to keep her indoor succulents colorful, specifically what lighting works best. "I have a ton of grow lights keeping them alive, but I'm really looking for their bright colors to come back!"

At present I don't use grow lights, but I did research them several years ago, and the best I came up with is Hydrofarm FLT44 System 4' Fluorescent. Kristen also asked about Barrina* grow lights, which seem to be the latest and greatest, but pricey.

I'm out of my depth here, yet I may soon attempt indoor cultivation too. I'd like to grow tropical succulents (specifically, hoyas) that don't do well in the open garden---it's too cold in winter here in the foothills of Southern CA, Zone 9b, and too dry and hot in summer. WWYD?

Would you share your suggestions in a comment below, so others can see and learn from them as well? Thanks! 

*Links are affiliate 

How to Keep Succulents Happy Indoors

Indoor Succulents Tips to help your succulents thrive inside If you love succulents but have no way to grow them outdoors, good news: Numerous varieties thrive indoors. Below are cultivation tips and a photo gallery of 40+ indoor succulents that are readily available. >> Jump down to the photo gallery Place your succulents near a…

The post What Grow Lights Do You Use? appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/eT5rx8G
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario