domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2018

View my 2019 Succulent Watercolors Calendar Amazing tips

I’m pleased to show you my 2019 Succulent Watercolors Calendar! It features a dozen new, vibrant watercolors based on my favorite photos of succulent plants.

2019 Watercolor calendar cover

Last year I was so busy with the launch of the second edition of Designing with Succulents, I didn’t pursue my watercolor hobby. This year happily I found time.

I try to do a calendar every year because I tend not to get around to things—even things I enjoy—without a deadline and people waiting. It’s highly motivating that some of you requested a 2019 succulent watercolors calendar for yourselves and to give as gifts.

My calendars and other succulent-themed gift items are available from my Zazzle store. Never pay full price at Zazzle. They charge too much! I use them because their production values are high and there’s no overhead, leaving me free to paint and design. Zazzle keeps 90% of the sales price.

Zazzle doesn’t make it easy to pass along discounts, but here’s a 15%-off code you can use through Jan. 31, 2019. Copy-and-paste it when you order: UQEYOJQKDMCOXQJQPRTP. But first see if they’re offering an even better discount (which they often do).

Historically, Zazzle has discounted calendars 50% on Veterans Day and 60% on Black Friday, so I usually wait until then to buy them. FYI, Zazzle will mail them directly to the recipients for you.

So, what’s new for ’19?

All my 2019 Succulent Watercolors Calendar paintings are based on my own photos, except Miss December. I based the agave-in-snow watercolor on a photo by Portland’s amazing Karina Aldridge (Instagram @sacredelements) with her permission.

See more of my watercolors ~

Past calendars are of course outdated, but the images never get old:

2016 Watercolor calendar 

Related Info on This Site:The easy way to paint watercolors

 

Debra's art supplies

Go to “Debra’s Art Supplies” for the watercolor paints, paper and brushes I prefer.

 

On My YouTube Channel:

Paint a Succulent Watercolor the Easy Way

In “Paint a Succulent Watercolor the Easy Way” I trace the image onto watercolor paper, mask certain areas, apply washes, paint one leaf at a time by dropping in dabs of color, then scrub out highlights when the paint is dry.


The post View my 2019 Succulent Watercolors Calendar appeared first on Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Succulents and Succulent Garden Design | Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/2P9N5hf
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario