sábado, 23 de noviembre de 2019

Shop Online at Succulent Chic Amazing tips

When you shop at Succulent Chic, my online Zazzle store, you'll find hundreds of gift and decorative items based on my very best succulent photos and paintings. In addition to my 2020 calendar, my Succulent Chic shop offers succulent throw pillows, mugs, greeting cards, coasters, and stretched canvas prints. New this year are gift and decor collections that feature echeverias, cactus and spiral succulents. Do check it out -- I'm eager to know what you think!*

Be sure to enter Zazzle's daily discount code at time of purchase. One of the best days to shop is Black Friday, when items may be discounted as much as 60%. Granted, that significantly reduces my royalty (I earn 10% of the sales price), but what's most important is that YOU get the best deal. 

New Items and Top Sellers

I'm amazed at how Zazzle continually comes up with new items that artists can customize. What started out with keychains, notecards and posters, is now...well, have a look!

Gift Items at Succulent Chic

New items and best sellers at Succulent Chic, my online shop

 

Succulents 2020 Calendar from Shop Succulent Chic

Succulents 2020 Calendar, cover and pages, from Succulent Chic

Why Succulent Chic?

The idea originated 15 years ago when I was getting requests from people who wanted to use my images for notecards, posters, T-shirts and more. I preferred to create and sell my own. A friend was using Zazzle, an online fulfillment company that enables people to upload their own photos or artwork, create custom products, and open a store on the site.

Zazzle makes each item to order, so there's no overhead for the artist. The calendar came about when I decided to improve my skill at watercolor painting and discovered that succulents were perfect subjects.

*Do you have requests, questions or suggestions? Please let me know in the comments below! Thanks, Debra

White ceramic pots for succulents

The Succulent Lovers’ Wish List

I’m confident any succulent lover would be pleased with the wish-list suggestions below. I found some while shopping online. Others are from my own Zazzle store. 

Gifts for succulent lovers

Great Gifts for Succulent Lovers

Much of what follows is my own wish list, but these items would likely make great gifts for you and other succulent lovers as well. Some I already own and figured you’d want them too. If you’re the giftee, consider forwarding this to the gifter. Note: Some links go to Amazon, where I’m an associate, so…

2020 Succulent Calendar

My Succulents 2020 Calendar

Every year I create a calendar so I have to do a dozen watercolors. Painting is a cherished hobby, but—maybe you can relate?—I need a deadline to do it. In August, I hadn’t picked up a brush for nearly a year and had lots to relearn.

The post Shop Online at Succulent Chic appeared first on Debra Lee Baldwin. Copyright © Debra Lee Baldwin.



from Debra Lee Baldwin https://ift.tt/2DdDe1O
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario